Seven gleaning missions were completed this past weekend which netted over 800 pounds of fresh fruit for our local food banks and pantries. Way to go Concord-Diablo Rotarians! Here’s the breakdown:
- Karen Mahshi 102 lbs to the Food Bank on Saturday
- Edi Birsan Junior 190 lbs to Food Bank on Saturday
- Edi Birsan Senior 200 lbs to Homeless Shelter Sunday/and for Crisis Center Monday
- Karen Vales and Wendy Moore 80-100 lbs
- Beri Kasper and Laura Swanger 260 lbs
That puts us into our first TON for the year and it is only 6 weeks into 2015!!!!